Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feeling Good...

So, clearly I've been in a funk, which is evident by my lack of art creation and blog posting, etc. However, for the past few days I've been feeling it in me more and more. I started playing around in my moleskin and made some little doodles. Nothing to really jump up and down about, but at least something in me is beginning to stir. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the fact that my computer works again, or maybe I do this every year and it's in my nature to hibernate sometimes. Whatever the reason, it feels good to awaken my senses, stretch my doodling fingers and create something...anything. So here's a little sample. Like I said, it's nothing fancy...




2 comments:

RED STICK WRITER said...

Hello Erin,

I'm glad you're back and have your juices flowing. I like your new doodles.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin!
I just popped by to tag you (sorry!) but also realised you've not been blogging for a while. Come back!! :D
Here's the tag link, should you choose to disclose 6 random facts! Let me know if you do - so I can read them!

http://heidiburton.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/tag-im-it/

Heidi