Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Ghost Story...

This is Penelope. She is a ghost. Her favorite season is Spring. On the first day of Spring she couldn't wait to go outside to find something fun to do.




First, she played a little tennis, but soon she got really hot. Next, she decided to go for a dip in the pond so she could cool off.
Suddenly, out of no where, a hand reached out to grab her!
As she spun around to see who it was, she saw a terrible man behind her trying to kill her! He was screaming, "I hate ghosts! Get back here you little spook!"
Poor Penelope was so scared, she pooped right there in front of him!
Then she was so embarrassed, she disappeared and was never seen again.

The End.







3 comments:

I Dig This Life said...

LOL :)

Mandi said...

Ok that was totally the funniest part of my evening! Adorable!!

amy said...

Hah! I love penelope. That totally is something I would do, you weirdie. I came across your blog once and linked it on my blog and somehow mislinked it. Anyways, i'm re-linking you so I remember to come back to visit your cute blog.