Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hedgehogs!








One of my students brought his new hedgehogs to school yesterday!!! I tore my hands up trying to get some good pictures for you guys, but it was worth it. They are adorable, but not very cuddly! Ouch! Plus, they make really weird hissing noises that almost sound like a rattlesnake. This was the first time I ever got to see them in real life. They were so strange! I always imagined they would be cuddly, but how can you cuddle with a ball of toothpicks?

6 comments:

OMB said...

Wow, they are cute. I thought they were cuddly too. Yes, it would be a little hard cuddling with a ball of toothpicks.

BeadNestDesigns said...

What cute little guys! Maybe they are in denial of their cuteness! Or perhaps they need convincing just how cute they really are! :)

Diana said...

They're beautiful!!! I love hedgehogs!!! Oh my. I would have flipped. I think they are so adorable that it's almost like looking at the sun. I painted a hedgehog once. If you'd like to see it, click here.

I absolutely loved your comment on my blog. I'm always so glad to read your perspective.

xox

saffron said...

How cute! I was amazed when I first saw one of those guys too! ADORABLE!

Cathy said...

Albino hedgehogs are so cute. Love the little pink eyes.

Lemon Shortbread said...

they are so adorable indeed!